Monday, February 2, 2009

Feathers, Fragrance and Fashionistas!



From the runway to the streets, feathers are a hot item for fashionistas worldwide! Fashion forecasters predict this trend is going to carry on well into the spring/summer season. The look is neutral and romantic; more for the elegant and classy... not quite for the bold and the flashy. I would however love to see how someone more adventurous with their style would incorporate a smashing feather piece.

This trend caught my eye and got my wheels turning to create a fragrance from matched inspiration. I imagine a rich and smooth scent with a sweet vanilla and nutty vetiver base, blended with soft woody undertones and a touch of creamy coconut.

Its all just melting together wonderfully in my mind... now to make it work in The Glam Laboratory!

0 comments:

Post a Comment