Saturday, February 28, 2009

I have a confession...

Monday I proposed that we dedicate 21 days to establish new habits/behavior that would have a positive affect on our inner beauty. If you recall, I emphasized that one slip up resets the 21 days. I chose to make 4 changes. Unfortunately, I have slipped up on 2 of them. The other two haven't been tested yet. They are pretty much a package deal so I'm back to Day 1 of my 21 day challenge!

The key to this challenge is to make a conscious effort. The only way I'm going to be successful at this is if I become more mindful of my behavior. I must be proactive not reactive (if that's a word). This exercise is applicable to all areas of life, making it personal is just practice for applying it to more critical situations.

Today is my last Day 1! No excuses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment